Photo

Changed my email address, now I can't enter control panel. Please help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ospy

ospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

When I first registered my addon account for my proboards site, I used my personal email address. Later I realized that was a mistake and created a board related gmail account. A few days ago, I went to the addonLiveSupport site and edit account details and changed the email address associated with this account. I also changed the password. This site works fine. No problems there. But since I did that, If from my proboards site, I try to access the Addon Chat Addmin. Panel, It opens a blank page that says, "Invalid Log in". Also, I notice up at the top in the URL bar, it gives hint of my old email address that used to be associated with this account. How do I update addon chat in my proboards to my new addon account email address and password? It doesn't seem to be aware of the changes I made at Addon live support. Thanks. Ospy

#2 Greg

Greg

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2606 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

Hi,

You should still be able to login to your chat account at http://addoninteractive.com/login.php. If this is a matter of your PB admin account email address and your chat email address being different maybe if you change your forum admin email account to match that of your chat the link in your forum admin/Live Chat might open.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Driver detective full version torrentDownload free games full versionNolimits full version freeZuma registration code full versionKasumi rebirth flash full versionDownload full version driver ed 98Saw iv full movie versionScrabble word game free full versionDownload tomtom full versionMixartist full version